Posted by Jake Peabody on August 3, 2016 in
Admission Requirements for all incoming students. (Freshman, transfer, international)
- If you are 18 or younger* on your first scheduled day of semester, you must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR), AND the series of 3 doses of Hepatitis B.
- If you are 19 or older* on your first day of semester you must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR)
- Measles/Rubella (MMR): Required of all new students born 1957 or later
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- on your first scheduled day of semester, you must submit proof of your Tuberculosis (TB) Test, Hepatitus B, and Measles/Rubella (MMR).
Send one or more of the following documents to Student Health & Counseling Services with your name and student ID number clearly indicated on each document submitted:
- Verification of immunity completed by healthcare provider
- Photocopy of your childhood immunization record
- Photocopy of your California High School transcript if immunization information is documented on transcript
- A copy of a lab report showing proof of immunity by blood titer
Mail immunization records to:
California State University, Sacramento
Student Health & Counseling Services
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6045
Or fax a copy to 916.720.0180
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Joelle Ockey at (916) 278-3848.