Mandatory Safety Tutorials
Posted by Katherine Ledesma on September 27, 2013 in
First Year Students are required to complete two mandatory safety tutorials by February 28, 2014. Students will be charged a $10.00 fee for the mandatory tutorials; paid through the regular tuition fee process. To access the tutorials:
Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Log on to https://www.studentsuccess.org/csus132/alcohol/
- Under “New Users” enter the following Access Code: 1378722
- Follow the program’s instructions. You will be asked to input an email address and password. Be sure to record this information, as it will allow you to re-enter the program as a returning student and complete the program in several sittings without starting over. You will retain access to the program throughout the school year for reference purposes. You also will receive follow-up contacts from Student Success™ highlighting key program information. Do not log in under more than one e-mail address. This can result in your record showing a “false” incomplete.
- Print out the completion certificate and keep for your records.
Required Sexual Assault Risk Reduction Program
- Log on at: https://www.studentsuccess.org/csus13/sexualassault/
- Under “New Users” enter the following Access Code: 137872
If you have any questions about the program, you can contact Jessica Heskin at Sac State at email@example.com. You may also e-mail Student Success through its program HELP button, or by sending an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org