- If you are 18 or younger* on your first scheduled day of class, there are two (2) different required immunizations you must submit to the university: Measles/Rubella (MMR) and Hepatitis B. You must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR), and the series of 3 doses of Hepatitis B.
- If you are 19 or older* on your first day of class, there is one (1) required immunization: Measles/Rubella. You must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR)
- Measles/Rubella (MMR): Required of all new students born 1957 or later
- Hepatitis B: required of entering students if they are 18 years of age or younger on their first day of class.
Mail immunization records to:
California State University, Sacramento
Or fax a copy to 916.720.0180
Send one or more of the following documents to Student Health & Counseling Services with your name and student ID number clearly indicated on each document submitted:
- Verification of immunity completed by healthcare provider
- Photocopy of your childhood immunization record
- Photocopy of your California High School transcript if immunization information is documented on transcript
- A copy of a lab report showing proof of immunity by blood titer
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Joelle Ockey at (916) 278-3848.
Other Vaccines Offered at Your Student Health Services. (but not all required)
|Vaccine Type||Cost||Vaccine Type||Cost|
|TB Skin Test||No Charge||TD Vaccine||No Charge|
|Hepatitis A||$24.00 / Per Dose||Gardasil (HPV)||$130.00|
|Hepatitis B||$32.00 / Per Dose||MMR Vaccine||$50.00|
|Influenza (Seasonal)||No Charge||Varicella||$85.00|
Click here to download the Vaccine Financial Assistance Application
Please Bring Your Immunization Record with you to your Appointment