Admission Requirements for all incoming students. (Freshman, transfer, international)
- If you are 18 or younger* on your first scheduled day of semester, you must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR), AND the series of 3 doses of Hepatitis B.
- If you are 19 or older* on your first day of semester you must submit proof of two 2 doses of Measles/Rubella (MMR)
- Measles/Rubella (MMR): Required of all new students born 1957 or later
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- on your first scheduled day of semester, you must submit proof of your Tuberculosis (TB) Test, Hepatitus B, and Measles/Rubella (MMR).
Send one or more of the following documents to Student Health & Counseling Services with your name and student ID number clearly indicated on each document submitted:
- Verification of immunity completed by healthcare provider
- Photocopy of your childhood immunization record
- Photocopy of your California High School transcript if immunization information is documented on transcript
- A copy of a lab report showing proof of immunity by blood titer
Mail immunization records to:
California State University, Sacramento
Submit records online:
1) Records must be in .pdf or .jpeg
2) Go to shcssacstate.org
3) Click on "Patient Portal" on the top right and sign in using Saclink Account
4) Click on immunizations and submit records.
Or fax a copy to 916.720.0180
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Joelle Ockey at (916) 278-3848.
Other Vaccines Offered at Your Student Health Services. (but not all required)
|Vaccine Type||Cost||Vaccine Type||Cost|
|TB Skin Test||No Charge||TD Vaccine||No Charge|
|Hepatitis A||$59.00 / Per Dose||Gardasil (HPV)||$148.00/Per Dose|
|Hepatitis B||$50.00 / Per Dose||MMR Vaccine||$59.00/Per Dose|
|Influenza (Seasonal)||No Charge||Varicella||$108.00/Per Dose|
Click here to download the Vaccine Financial Assistance Application
Please Bring Your Immunization Record with you to your Appointment
If you are planning to travel outside of the U.S. please review the required vaccinations for your destination 4-6 weeks prior to your departure. Student Health & Counseling Services limits immunizations to those listed above.