- Assessment following exposure to sexually transmitted disease
- HIV prevention, counseling and treatment referral
- Testicular and skin cancer screening
- Nutrition, fitness, and weight management
- Smoking cessation
Family PACT (Family Planning, Access, Care and Treatment)
What is Family PACT Program?
The Family PACT Program provides clinical services for family planning reproductive health at no cost to low-income residents. Women and men are eligible if they reside in California, are at risk of pregnancy or causing pregnancy, have a gross family income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level, and have no other source of health care coverage for family planning services. The Family PACT Program is administered by the Department of Health Services, Office of Family Planning.
Why should I enroll?
Family PACT provides access to family planning services for men and women, as well as education, counseling and treatment to protect your reproductive health.
What services are provided?
- Contraceptive methods and supplies
- Pregnancy testing with counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV screening
- Education and counseling for all method options
- Periodic physical exam
How may you qualify?
You must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for Family PACT services
- Be a resident of California (have a California address)
- Have a gross family income at or below 200 percent of the Federal poverty level
- Be determined by the Family PACT provider to be at risk of pregnancy or causing pregnancy
- Lack other insurance coverage
- Have no other source of health care coverage for family planning services or
- Have insurance with unmet deductible or
- Have Medi-Cal with no family planning coverage or
- Have Medi-Cal with unmet share of cost or
- Have insurance but need to keep family planning services confidential
How do I enroll?
Download and complete the Client Eligibility Certification (CEC) form (PDF)
Bring it with you when you come to your NEXT appointment at SHCS at the WELL