What is SHAC?
SHAC is a student-based organization that advices the Senior Vice President of Planning, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs (PEMSA) and the Executive Director of Student Health & Counseling Services on issues from a student’s perspective; covering such topics as accessibility, hours of operation, scope of services, student fees, quality of care and satisfaction.
SHAC’s mission is to ensure health care needs and concerns of Sacramento State students are appropriately addressed.
- President: John Ramos
- Vice President: Karen Cacho
- Secretary: Katie Williams
- Treasurer: Manmeet Singh
- Outreach Coordinator : James Wong
- Marketing Director: Anaida Stepanyan
- Advisor: Regina Kentner
How can you get involved?
SHAC welcomes students of all majors to join. SHAC consists of Officers, Student Representatives and Active Members. To find out more information on how to get involved with SHAC attend a meeting or contact us at email@example.com.
Fall 2013 Meetings:
- September 10, 2013 5:00-6:00pm
- September 24, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
- October 8, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
- October 22, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
- November 5, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
- November 19, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
- December 3, 2013 5:00pm-6:00pm
Wellness Ambassador Training:
Is a thee day training offered in the Fall semester that provides students with the information and skills they need to be effective Wellness Ambassadors on the Sacramento State Campus. The training familiarizes students with important topics including: The Seven Dimensions of Wellness, Patients Rights and Responsibilities and Event Planning. During training students will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the Student Health and Counseling Services facility and Staff. For further inquiries about Wellness Ambassador Training contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellness Ambassador Training Dates:
- September 24, 2013 6:00pm-8:00pm
- October 1, 2013 6:00pm-8:00pm
- October 8, 2013 6:00pm-8:00pm